Larry Page, co-founder of Google, is always good for a motivational quote or two.
And it pays to listen as Larry Page is one of the richest and most influential people on Planet Earth.
He knows how to build up a startup from scratch, making it Google one of the most recognisable brands in the world.
So without further ado, here is my top 10 Larry Page startup quotes.
Top 10 Larry Page Startup Quotes
1. “You don’t need to have a 100 person company to develop that idea.”
2. “Always deliver more than expected.”
3. “Always work hard on something uncomfortably exciting.”
4. “Have a healthy disregard for the impossible.”
5. "Small groups of people can have a really huge impact."
6. “It’s very hard to fail completely if you aim high enough.”
8. “Anything you can imagine probably is doable, you just have to imagine it and work on it.”
9. “Too many rules stifle innovation.”
10. “Solving big problems is easier than solving little ones.”
Although Larry Page isn't perfect, he and co-founder Sergey Brin have shown a generation of wannabe startups in Silicon Valley and beyond how to do it right — and that's why their company is still sitting pretty after 20 years at the top.
If you like these motivational quotes the check out our motivational art prints, guaranteed to make your dreary office walls pop with bright, vibrant colour.