This motivational canvas is based on Paulo Coehlo's quote "Be brave, take risks. Nothing can substitute experience".
Brazilian author and philosopher Paulo Coelho was never a man who did things in the traditional way.
Even as a youngster, Coelho was so rebellious his parents believed that he was mentally ill and put him in a mental institution. Coelho tried to escape three times before being released.
His parents wanted him to become an engineer. He said he wanted to be a writer.
Though he was eventually forced to join college, he quickly dropped out and began travelling, moving from place to place, meeting new people, learning new things. A journey of adventure and of taking risks.
Risk makes us see things which you can’t see being in your comfort zone.
Risk puts us in circumstances which brings out the best in us.
Paulo Coelho never thought twice in taking risks. And neither should you.
- Our fine art inspirational canvases transform any image into a beautiful work of art. Each one is produced using a giclée fine art printing process and hand finished by our experienced canvas framing team.
- 100+ year colour guarantee.
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine .
- Our canvas material is a finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
We're also really proud of our eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions*
- Contains no plastic
Get inspired with our motivational artwork. The art of getting stuff done.
*Our motivational art is printed by fine art specialists located in the US, UK, Australia and The Netherlands thereby ensuring lower delivery charges for you and a lower carbon footprint as well. 😊