Steve Jobs Motivational Canvas - Crazy Ones
Success is not normal, it is unusual.
Normal hardworking people very rarely become successful. In a world fascinated with conformity, mediocrity is the norm.
Crazy thinking people don’t just challenge the norm: they create new norms for others to either challenge or think inside of.
While normal people are paralyzed by the fear of failure, the crazy ones saddle up and ride anyway.
Steve Jobs, Apple CEO and visionary had this to say back in '97.
"Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules…
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things…
They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
- Our fine art canvases transform any image into a beautiful work of art. Each one is produced using a giclée fine art printing process and hand finished by our experienced canvas framing team.
- 100+ year colour guarantee.
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine .
- Our canvas material is a finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
We're also really proud of our eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions*
- Contains no plastic
Get inspired with our motivational artwork. The art of getting stuff done.
*Our motivational art is printed by fine art specialists located in the US, UK, Australia and The Netherlands thereby ensuring lower delivery charges for you and a lower carbon footprint as well. 😊