This motivational poster print is based on Paulo Coehlo's quote "Be brave, take risks. Nothing can substitute experience".
Brazilian author and philosopher Paulo Coelho was never a man who did things in the traditional way.
Even as a youngster, Coelho was so rebellious his parents believed that he was mentally ill and put him in a mental institution. Coelho tried to escape three times before being released.
His parents wanted him to become an engineer. He said he wanted to be a writer.
Though he was eventually forced to join college, he quickly dropped out and began travelling, moving from place to place, meeting new people, learning new things. A journey of adventure and of taking risks.
Risk makes us see things which you can’t see being in your comfort zone.
Risk puts us in circumstances which brings out the best in us.
Paulo Coelho never thought twice in taking risks. And neither should you.
- All our motivational prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- Fine art print (200gsm). A museum-quality fine art print paper with a textured, matt finish.
We're also really proud of our eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions
- Contains no plastic
Get inspired with our motivational posters. The art of getting shit done.