Apple CEO, designer and visionary Steve Jobs' mantra was 'Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish." The story goes like this;
"When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalog, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was sort of like Google in paperback form, 35 years before Google came along."
"It was idealistic, and overflowing with neat tools and great notions."
"When it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s."
"On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous."
"Beneath it were the words: “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” It was their farewell message as they signed off."
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself."
- Our motivational art canvases transform any quote into a beautiful work of art. Each one is produced using a giclée fine art printing process and hand finished by our experienced canvas framing team.
- 100+ year colour guarantee.
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine .
- Our canvas material is a finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity and detail.
We're also really proud of our eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions*
- Contains no plastic
Inspirational canvas art. The art of getting stuff done.
*Our motivational art is printed by fine art specialists located in the US, UK, Australia and The Netherlands thereby ensuring lower delivery charges for you and a lower carbon footprint as well. 😊