Steve Jobs Motivational Poster - Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
Apple CEO, designer and visionary Steve Jobs' mantra was 'Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish."
He was inspired as a young child by a stay hungry stay foolish whole earth catalog poster.
The story goes like this;
"When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalog, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was sort of like Google in paperback form, 35 years before Google came along."
"It was idealistic, and overflowing with neat tools and great notions."
"When it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s."
"On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous."
"Beneath it were the words: “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” It was their farewell message as they signed off."
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself."
- All our motivational poster prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- Fine art print (200gsm). A museum-quality fine art print paper with a textured, matt finish.
We're also really proud of our eco credentials:
- FSC approved or sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using water based inks
- Local fulfilment reduces carbon emissions*
- Contains no plastic
100% inspirational artwork. The art of getting stuff done.
*Our motivational art is printed by fine art specialists located in the US, UK, Australia and The Netherlands thereby ensuring lower delivery charges for you and a lower carbon footprint as well. 😊